As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Setting up is an essential process for every coffee machine. It will help to clean the dust from the machine for first use and wipe away the residue after a long time of not using.
However, the setting up seems to be such a hard task for many people, especially first-time users. Take it easy, you will find the answer on how to set up Nespresso Machine by 5 steps through this article. Let’s figure it out!
Table of Contents
- How To Set Up Nespresso Machine? A Step-By-Step Guide
- Some Useful Tips That Nespresso Owner Should Know
How To Set Up Nespresso Machine? A Step-By-Step Guide
One of the reasons that make Nespresso machine spread like wildfire is its simplicity. Unlike other coffee machines, Nespresso is very easy to set up.
If you are still in the dark about the setting-up process, this step-by-step guide will help you to have a smooth start with your Nespresso machine.
Step 1. Rinse the water tank before filling with fresh water
First, you need to wash the water tank and wipe it dry before pouring in the potable water in. Cleaning and changing the water every day are also a must as those actions help to ensure the water quality, which will partially affect the coffee flavor.
Step 2. Insert the water tank and all the spare parts to the machine
After filling in the filtered freshwater, insert the tank, drip grid, drip tray, capsule container, and milk frother to the Nespresso machine. For safety reason, Nespresso users should place all the spare parts into position before starting the process.
Step 3. Place the container under the coffee outlet
Find the container and put it under the coffee outlet to store the water coming out. As the setup process will be repeated three times, so it will be better if you use the container holding up to 1 liter.
Step 4. Plug into the mains and turn on
After finishing the previous steps, next you have to plug the Nespresso machine into the mains and turn it on by opening the slider and pushing it towards the back of the machine.
Please noted that every Nespresso machine has the energy-saving concept. It will automatically turn into OFF mode after not being used for 9 minutes or if the slider is closed for more than 3 seconds.
It will take around 25 to 30 seconds for the machine to warm up. Wait until the button stops blinking then press the Lungo button to start the process. Repeat this operation three times and the machine will be ready for the first coffee.
Some Useful Tips That Nespresso Owner Should Know
We believe that now the question of how to set up Nespresso machine can not bother you anymore. But that’s not all about this article, we also prepare some useful tips on how to bring the best coffee flavor and extend the life of the Nespresso machine.Let’s check it out!
- As Nespresso Capsules have a variety of flavors so you need to choose a proper one for the type of coffee that you would like to enjoy. For example, use Intenso Capsule to make Intenso and Volluto Capsule for making Volluto.
- Cleaning the machine regularly will help to remove oil and residue of the old coffee and bring the better taste.
- Prime the machine with hot water before making coffee. This act not only helps to clean the machine but also increases the quality of the coffee.
- In order to prevent limescale and extend the life of the machine, you should use filtered fresh water to make coffee.
- Because you have to order the capsules through suppliers and wait for the delivery, it is better to buy them in advance.
We believe that after reading our article, now you know how to set up nespresso machine like the back of your hand. Just follow these steps in combination with all the tips above and your machine will operate well. Hope you are having a great time with the Nespresso machine!